Saturday, March 17, 2007

Small Progress

Well here is a small bit of progress so far this weekend - although I wasn't feeling so hot today, I think Nancy jinxed me! She warned me that Emily's germs would hop on over to me.... Thank you Nancy for putting that idea in their head!

As you can see I finished my mini-mini quilt. The 9-patch finished at 4-3/4" x 5-3/4"!

And here is a sneak peak at my newest picture. No details just yet - I have to see if I can get this together yet! I had it in EQ5, but it wouldn't do rotary cutting sizes because it is really odd sizes, and I refused to do templates, so I"m winging it!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Kairle Oaks said...

Your mini is so adorable. Can't wait to see what you "teaser" ends up looking like!
Kairle

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow that's a mini mini all right; looks amazing. Love your new pieces too.

Anonymous said...

Your little quilt is very cute !

Carol said...

Your mini is awesome but I'm not getting pulled in this time. There is no way in the world that my fingers could hang on to those teeny pieces. I love your new design...I'm thinking that one will suck me right in though :) Thanks for all your inspiration.

YankeeQuilter said...

Your mini is wonderful! I love having a tiny-take-along project. They take me forever to finish though! Your teaser piece is very interesting....

Sweet P said...

How do sew such tiny pieces together? I love it.

Your teaser project is adorable.

Shelina said...

I hope you feel better. You are still getting lots done. The mini quilt is adorable. Congratulations on finishing. And your mystery quilt looks very intriquing. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Libby said...

That mini is still darling. I'm off little pieces for a bit . . . I shall just admire from afar *s*

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Your blog is just looking too cute!
Those minis look great and I can see the odd sizes you have to cut with the HST's, looks like a headache!
Enjoyed the pics of your kids, I have a feeling our beach was warmer! Cheers, Tracey

Nancy in MT said...

What about the well water thing, now that's a jinx.

Joanne said...

Love your mini-mini. You've been busy and I've been way behind on my blog reading. I never would have taken off a binding I put on and change it -- but the quilt does look great!