Sunday, October 28, 2007

2 more table runners done!

I was a bit under the weather this weekend so didn't get any quilting on the nativity wall hangings done, but I did manage to get the 2 other tabler runners sewn! I love how they all turned out!


Well then I decided that I had to do something with my scraps from trimming the braids. Geez, Tonya and Bonnie have gotten to me! YIKES! So first I sewed the scraps into "new fabric" pieces.

I"ll show you what I did with those tomorrow!

18 comments from wonderful readers:

Silverthimble said...

You accomplished quite a bit for someone who was under the weather! I can hardly wait to see what you have made with the leftovers!

Tazzie said...

Gosh Dawn, you've been super busy, I love the table runners, and to use the cut off triangles - well, that's just visionary!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Lucy said...

O ohhh you worked hard!! I love your table runners and maybe I love more what you did with your scraps. can't wait to see them finished into a quilt

Unknown said...

These are really lovely Dawn - probably just the sort of thing to potter with when you're feeling a bit rough - gentle stitching with manageable sized pieces repeating the same maneouvres so you don't have to think too much

Helen said...

the leftovers look very interesting!

YankeeQuilter said...

What great tablerunners! I find using the "crumbs" from a project fun but it drives my DH crazy - he can't understand why I would fiddle with those tiny pieces when I have a room full of fabric upstairs! men....

Carol said...

They are just wonderful...can't wait to see what the scraps grow into.

Darlene said...

Wow, you were busy! I love them all! Very nice,indeed.

Wendy said...

Love the scrappy table toppers, just my colours. You did a lot of sewing for someone felling under the weather.

Andrea said...

These are great - both the design and use of colours. I clicked for a bigger picture and drooled over some of the fabrics you used. Not half bad for some-one who didn't feel too good - lol !

Anne Ida said...

Your table runners looks wonderful, Dawn! I love the colours and the scrappyness! Look forward to see what your scrap pieces grow into!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE these table runners ! BRAVO, Dawn ! Can't wait now seeing what you did with the "crumbs" !

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Teodo said...

Your table runners are wonderful.
ciao ciao

Gypsy Quilter said...

Ummm, will there be a pattern published soon? Glad you are feeling better.

Laura said...

Dawn they turned out great! You did good!

McIrish Annie said...

Dawn, I remember that story and the record! It was one of my sister's favorites!

Love the braided table runners. You crack me Up! I can see you taking those leftovers and turning them into the stars! waste not, want not!

Carole said...

Wow! That's a lot accomplished! Love those table runners! Thanks for sharing!

atet said...

Those table runners are lovely and your other projects are just fantastic too! I wanna go to a slumber party!