Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Memories



I was reading my friend Karen's blog about her memories of watching Seasame Street with her girls and the happy song of taking a Llama to the Dentist. This made me remember the Christmas clips we always saw at Christimas time here in the midwest on Bozo, Ray Rayner and Garfield Goose. Remember Hardrock, Coco and Joe? (Even if Santa is a bit scarey looking I love the song)!



And Suzy Snowflake?



And then I got playing around with youtube and found an old Disney Cartoon of Sant's Workshop! What fun memories these are!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

meggie said...

Merry Christmas Dawn, to you & yours.
Hope you have a great time making new memories!

Unknown said...

I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Lucy said...

Merry Christmas Dawn, to you and yrou family!

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

I had never heard of Hardrock, Coco and Joe. I will have to share this with my children later today.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Christine

Marilyn Robertson said...

I too grew up with Hardrock, Coco and Joe, and Susie Snowflake. I was just thinking about them the other day and wished that I could see the cartoons. I never thought about looking at YouTube for them. Thanks soooo much for posting them. Merry Christmas!

julieQ said...

Fun Cartoons!! Thank you for putting them out there for all. Hope you had a marvelous Christmas!! My son insisted in watching the Grinch and Rudolph this year...at age 22. It was fun!!

JulieQ

Susan said...

Thank you so much for the memories! I grew up in Indiana, but have lived in England for the last 28 years. Needless to say I had completely forgotten about Hardrock, Coco and Joe and Suzy Snowflake. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.