Friday, December 07, 2007

November's Blocks


I got November's Blocks done - the theme was curves. I went the simple route for November because I"m doing a really cool block for December.... wait and see!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Lucy said...

aaaahhh are these made from the the same template as....
beautiful Dawn!

Libby said...

More deliciousness . . . can I just invite myself over for a playdate?

May Britt said...

I would love to make a whole quilt with these sirkles :)

Elaine Adair said...

Pretty !

KC Quilter said...

Oooh, very yummy! Now don't tease us too long with December's block!!!

Nines said...

I love making progress on projects! I also love your Follow The Drinking Gourd quilt- very stunning. Happy Holidays!

atet said...

Simple is good. Simple is stunning!

Jeanne said...

Dawn, I love all of your blocks, especially the baskets. Can't wait to see the quilt.

Unknown said...

Those fabrics are so beautiful, will December be ready tomorrow?

julieQ said...

Pretty, pretty!! I love all your blocks and have followed your progress...

JulieQ