Sunday, December 16, 2007

December Blocks

Yes it is that time of year - busy, busy, busy! Emily and I did marathon xmas shopping Saturday and then today we baked cookies all day. I"m exhausted! I've been so busy I never got a chance to show you my Dec swap blocks - stars. Aren't they fun! I love how they turned out!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stars !

antique quilter said...

great stars Dawn
I really like these. what size is the block? I could see a whole quilt made with these.
Kathie

Andrea said...

Wow - these are brill !! I also love those basket blocks you did a few posts ago. Were they paper pieced ? What size are they ?

sossy said...

I love this block! What is it called? I might have to try it!

Libby said...

Mmmmm - delicious!

Unknown said...

Oh yes those stars look great.

Cheryl said...

Great block. Love how they are put together! Very clever!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You have been one busy gal with the sewing. Nice blocks.

Judy said...

Very lovely Dawn...you do such nice work!

Elaine Adair said...

Cute blocks - they even 'match' the cutting mat!

Cathi said...

Wonderful star blocks! What size are they?