Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Working on odds and ends

I have several odds and ends projects I need to catch up with now that my Christmas presents are made. One is the reproduction blocks swap I"m in. I have Sept - Dec to get done! Well I got Sept's basket blocks done now and Oct's triangle blocks done! I even have the pattern picked out for Nov & Dec! But those you'll see later!

15 comments from wonderful readers:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hey Dawn, I need that basket pattern. It looks like you've still got your 1/4inch seam there. I lost mine with the dang pattern I was using. So....what pattern are you using there?? Love your blocks.

MARCIE said...

I thought that the rule was you keep making Christmas presents even if you think you are done. Well, good for you being so prepared! Love your blocks and can't wait to see what's next.

Unknown said...

Both sets of blocks are lovely - I especially like the baskets though in those striking colours

antique quilter said...

Dawn what reproduction block swap????
How come you didn't tell me about that one!!!!!!!
these look great...love that basket block. I can see a whole quilt made with them as well as the triangle block, what fun....Kathie

atet said...

Fun blocks to make! As for Christmas presents being done -- oh my, what does that feel like?

Darlene said...

Fun blocks! You do the greatest blocks for your swaps!

Libby said...

How is that even your 'odds and ends' make me want to copy you? *s*

Lynn Dykstra said...

I love these baskets!

Wendy said...

The basket blocks look great. Good luck with catch up time.

Tracey in CT said...

Thats a neat basket block pattern!

Beertje Zonn said...

Your blocks are lovely!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
BEERTJE ZONN

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Like everyone says those are some beautiful blocks. Thanks for sharing!

gloria g. Richards, TX

Lucy said...

OOhh teh baskets are beautiful yes I can see a whole quilt of them too :-)

Thimbleanna said...

Gosh Dawn, there's just something not right about having your Christmas presents all done and it's only the 8th! Can I send some of mine to you??? Your blocks look great!

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful.