Friday, December 28, 2007

Teenagers at Play

My teenagers at play (well the 3 girls anyway)! Oh OK, and technically Holly is no longer a teenager but a grown up 21..... but in my eyes they will always be my little girls.


10 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of all your snow! FL doesn't get much :( I having been lurking around your blog, I am stalking your nativity quilts, I love them!

Tonya Ricucci said...

brrrr. wow, they did a great job with that big snowman - that took a lot of work.

atet said...

What great photos! My little one wants to make a "Frosty" today, looks like your "little ones" had the same idea! Love the doll quilts and the thread organizers you've been showing as well. What fun!

Unknown said...

Of course they are our little ones although their age says that they are nearly grown ups.

Patti said...

Oh my - I envy you all that snow!

*karendianne. said...

Now this is REAL FUN!!! How totally cool. Thanks for sharing. What neat kids you have.

meggie said...

That snow looks Bliss!!

Happy Happy New Year!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a great snowman!!! Looks cold to me. brrr

Sue said...

this looks like so much fun. I have never seen real snow. I guess I need to put it on my list of things to do

Libby said...

They will always be little girls to us *s* Love the different sizes of snowmen . . . one for each girl!