Saturday, December 22, 2007

I got my doll quilt!

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Look at my doll quilt! It is absolutely stunning! Sossy had my name and made this beauty for me! She loves crazy quilts and candy. Does this just not say Sossy! It is amazing! I was just floored when I opened my package. I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but I had a terrible time trying to get a good picture. They just don't show the color as beautiful as it is.



I also got this wonderful peppermint candy she made - is this just not awesome!

Wishing you all happy holiday and wonderful new year. I won't be back until after all the festivities.


6 comments from wonderful readers:

antique quilter said...

very pretty doll quilt!
wow love all the stitching she did.
the peppermint candy is so cute,
what a great idea!
kathie

Sweet P said...

Wow! What a stunning doll quilt and the peppermint candy is too cute!

Tonya Ricucci said...

love that big candy! Merry Christmas, Dawn. Enjoy the holiday with your family.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a great gift Dawn!! I love that big old peppermint too. Merry Christmas!!!

Libby said...

Oh Dawn . . . it's a beauty! You are a lucky, lucky girl *s*

Patti said...

What a wonderful quilt! Yes, you are right - it looks just like something she would make.