Thursday, October 19, 2006

I"m gone for the weekend

Not even time to find a fun quilt picture! I"m off to visit my mom, my sister and her family in Delaware. I'll be back on Oct 24th - but probably so far behind in work I won't know which end is up! And can you believe I turn right around on Wednesday for a work trip to Green Bay - woo hoo, Green Bay - hot spot of the world! I'm just glad the Packers don't play on a Wednesday! I don't think I could take the cheese heads!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Libby said...

Enjoy you family visit -- lots of gabbin' and getting caught up. Fun *s*

Angela said...

Enjoy your familly time. Cheeseheads LOL that would be horrible. LOL

Tazzie said...

Have a wonderful time Dawn, we'll catch up with you when you get back.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Linda C. said...

Easy on the cheese heads there . . . I was born one! "Nothing could be better than to be Wisconsin cheddar!"

There used to be a nice quilt shop in Fond du Lac . . . right on Main Street within walking distance of your company's offices there. The owner was kind of a ditzy gal, but she had nice fabrics! I say that because in a conversation with her, she had been in business maybe ten years, and she had just learned within the previous week that the primary method of dating quilts was by the fabrics used. I thought she should have been able to figure that out by how fabrics had changed in the years she had been in business!

Darcie said...

Have safe travels! And remember to stop once in awhile, just to catch your breath!