Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Speaking of Border Fabrics

Since Judy shared her most awesome border fabric she has, I thought I would share with you (and her) the border fabric I just bought at camp last month! I've started my project for it, but it isn't far enough to show you anything too exciting yet. but this will be the outside border!

Otherwise not much going on. Just work, work, work!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

wow that'll be some quilt to deserve that border!

MARCIE said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this fabric! Your dance pics are great. You were really into it! I also love your funny comments in your dance update! If I tried to do spits they would never get me back together again.

Patti said...

I bought a half-yard collection of Jo's new Lexington line. When it arrived I went nuts for this stripe and the other one. I bought several yards in almost every colorway! I love the rust and brown and black one the most.

Anonymous said...

cool border print - how much did you buy - I NEVER buy enough border fabric. (Or I buy thinking there are 8 repeats and there are only 6)

Is that a "poison green" repro?

Quilts And Pieces said...

Not what they really call poison green I think, but it is a wonderful puky green isn't it! I LOVE this green color! And I have a particular project in mind for this - so I know I have enough!

Darlene said...

Oh, that's really pretty. What are you going to make?

Judy said...

You were right, that is another gorgeous beauty of a border fabric!! This will look fabulous on some quilt. Can't wait!

McIrish Annie said...

that border fabric looks familiar. i think we are using it for a BOM quilt with thangles and repro fabric. love it!!

Angie said...

Dawn, I love your ballet pictures!!! And aren't you cute!! And I've admired your quilts for a long time now. Love the border fabric. And I would love to know how to put the zippers in the bags you make. :) Thanks

Darcie said...

Most awesome, indeed! Lovely! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for it.