Friday, October 27, 2006

Look at my Surprise!!!

Look at the pictures Bonnie sent me yesterday! She finished my quilt! Isn't it just GORGEOUS! All because of Bonnie's beautiful quilting! I can't wait to get it in my hands and get binding on it!

Still busy trying to catch up from being gone! So this is short!

31 comments from wonderful readers:

Lucy said...

Ohh Dawn it is awesome!! I like this quilt! Bonnie's hands are from gold with her machine!!

Leah Spencer said...

Wow! That is stunning. Betcha you can't wait to have it back!! :)

May Britt said...

This one is just so beautiful. I wish I could machinquilt like that.

His Office, My Studio said...

Yes you are right your quilt is just GORGEOUS! The colors, design and quilting are just great!

Angie said...

Oh Dawn, your quilt is really stunning! Love the colors that you choose, and Bonnie's quilting is the perfect finishing touch!
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Libby said...

It's a beauty for sure. No wonder you can't wait for it to arrive.

Darlene said...

Drop dead gorgeous. You baked the cake and she put the icing on it. YUMMY! ;-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous quilting for a beautiful quilt :o)

KC Quilter said...

Ohmigosh, that is simply stunning!!!

Melanie said...

It's really an heirloom, the quilting and the piecework are beautiful.

tami said...

Absolutely stunning. Bonnie does a beautiful job.

Joanne said...

Simply Beautiful!
Ya done good on the fabric purchases too!

Sue said...

That is lovely! Okay, the quilting is great, but I think you had something to do with it, too!

Tazzie said...

Ohhh, your quilt is just lovely ... it's pieced to perfection, and Bonnie's quilting is just wonderful.
You must be just thrilled!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

ForestJane said...

Ohh, very nice. I like the shape she put in the white triangles especially. :)

Hedgehog said...

I love this quilt - congrats to you and Bonnie!

Sweet P said...

Your quilting is fantastic! Plus you had a great trip. Seems like you had a pretty good week.

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

A lovely quilt.

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous quilt! I'd be itching to get it back too!!

Have a great weekend!

Finn said...

Hi Dawn, glad you are home again..even if you are busy..*VBS* Love the quilt that just got quilted...very nice indeed.
And another photo finish! Keep up the great work. HUgs, Finn

MARCIE said...

Your quilt is awesome, Dawn. I love the pattern. Are the star points Mary's Triangles?

Carol E. said...

Even before I read your blurb I was oohing and aahing over that gorgeous quilt and the fabulous quilting. You and Bonnie together made a masterpiece.

Judy said...

Very nice quilting indeed!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job, and so did Bonnie ! This quilt is gorgeous ! I'm happy for you !

Smiles,
NADINE.

Beth said...

Gorgeous colors! I have started hankering for a long arm (since my short arm system does not work too well...despite my efforts) and this just makes me yearn a bit harder! My compliments to the piecer and the quilter!

Shelina said...

This is a gorgeous quilt. Your piecing and Bonnie's quilting work well together!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

How gorgeous are those stars. is that long arm quilting-please don't tell me she just whipped that quilting up by hand! Also loved the shopping. The needle threaders look great, I should find them for all the girls in my group(who are all a little older than me) and make me thread their needles! Cheers

YankeeQuilter said...

Nicwe job to you both! Love the colors.
Siobhan

Anonymous said...

Georgous! I think you've made my mind up....thanks!

(going to send one to Bonnie too!)

Zegi said...

I LOVE the swirls in the corners. It is gorgeous! If only I could get up the nerve to try machine quilting...

Lily Mulholland said...

Oh my god it's just beautiful. Bonnie is super talented. Aren't you lucky making such a beautiful piece and then having such stunning quilting done.

WOW!!!!!