Thursday, November 09, 2006

A few more fun pics from retreat

Just a few more pics from the retreat since I"m so busy with work this week and with the kids at home I haven't had time to sew anything to share!







7 comments from wonderful readers:

Melanie said...

It's great hearing someone that 'walks in the same shoes' as I. Your retreat looks like so much fun.

Libby said...

I just enjoy seeing all the projects that everyone is making -- thanks for sharing *s*

Darlene said...

More pretties - thanks, Dawn. Very productive group.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the photos - the christmas nativity one is such a simple concept but says it all - and I love the cars one - makes me wish DS was a little, little boy again - at almost 11 he's a bit too big for that now - or at least he thinks he is :o)

Darcie said...

It is fun seeing all of the activity and projects from your retreat, Dawn. What a nice space too!

Don't work so hard!!!

Joanne said...

What retreat was this? Kay Steinmetz' in Albany, WI?
Just wondering! The pics are great.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quilts - I particular like the car one and so would my 3 year old :-)