Saturday, November 18, 2006

Horse Feathers

Well didn't do too much sewing today, but I did get some Christmas presents bought! The stores already were a zoo, so I"m glad I got done what I did!

I did get a chance to finish Horse Feathers, so I thought I would share a quick pic of it.

I've been working really hard this week on something that I can't share right now. So the hardest part is all this work and not being able to share it! Tomorrow I"ll probably do more of that project. Hope your all having a great weekend.

13 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

Horse feathers is turning out wonderfully. I love the rich brown/green tones....

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, you are too clever! This is coming up really well. Cheers and thabks for the comment-I appreciated it. T

Anonymous said...

I really like Horse Feathers, the colors are great! I had to laugh though (at myself) since in the previous pics I thought it was smaller (like wall hanging size), when I saw the new pic you posted I realized there was a person back there holding it up, whoa it's BIG!

Darcie said...

It's great, Dawn! That border is quite cool!

Christmas shopping! Is it that time of the year already? (Can you please pass the cheese...I'd like some with my whine!)

;-)

Patti said...

Love it so much Dawn - I need to make one of her quilts. I have so many of her patterns! All those plaids are right up my alley - as you well know!

KC Quilter said...

Horsefeathers is fantastic! Such a prim look!

Tonya Ricucci said...

The quilt top is beautiful. love how the colors work together. I can't believe Chloe likes to chew on your fabric - that is not good. Shed and drool should be the only problem!

Lucy said...

I really like it .. it must be so cozy an warm for at the couch... My couch ???? :-)

Jenni said...

Love it Dawn. To think that beautiful dog would eat your fabric - I can't believe it!

Unknown said...

Looking wonderful Dawn - really love all those fabrics - reminds me of something a cowboy might sit with round his shoulders on a cold evening in front of the campfire out on the range

Judy said...

Dawn it look wonderful. I have got to start collecting more brushed cottons and plaids! These quilts are fabulous!!

Angela said...

This is gorgeous!!! I hadnt seen it made up before. I do no see how you get so much and WORK.

Cher said...

this is such a different looking quilt to me-finally catching up with your blog.so sorry for the belated comment-well done on this top.