Thursday, May 29, 2008

20 Blocks Done!

Got my 20 blocks done for Orange Crush! Still have to do the partial blocks yet.

And then I had to play quick with some pieces from step 4 which I haven't made yet!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Libby said...

Looking good *S*

Kim West said...

It is looking great!!!

McIrish Annie said...

Those are great fabrics! and i love the fabrics for your girl baby quilts. do you know the name and manufacturer for that?? I have a new great niece and it would be perfect for a little quilty for her.

Candace said...

I love your blocks. They are some of my favorites, as I am a plaid fan to the highest degree. Great job.

Chookyblue...... said...

loving your version of this quilt........

Amanda said...

I like your blocks a lot - the colours look as if they will go together with the rest. Mine are a bit suspect! It's fascinating to speculate how they will all go together isn't it, I have seen several different ideas.

meggie said...

Looking very nice!

Diane said...

yep, PERFECTION!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Very colorful!