Saturday, May 31, 2008

Choices, choices

I got all 20 Album blocks done and the half blocks!

I skipped step 4 because I was thinking of changing that block a bit - so now it is time for some choices. I"m going to try and get the poll up in the right hand corner of my side bar for your vote.

Right hand side of picture - tri-recs stars instead of friendship stars.
Left hand side - Green Friendship stars.
Left hand side again - yellow friendship stars.
Trash it all - start over......

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Jan said...

What a hard decision. I voted on the Tri rec's because I like the circular look. Definitely different!

Libby said...

I like the Tri-Recs option the best . . . which is good because for the life of me, I cannot see a friendship star *s*

Dawn said...

Your quilt is looking beautiful - definitely the Tri-Rec stars for me - I like the circular secondary pattern!
Kind regards - Dawn

Karen said...

oh my! leave it to you to come up with a twist on Bonnie's pattern! I definitely love the look of the tri-recs stars. Good job!! Now to get back to mine....
*smiles*

Elaine Adair said...

Oh my goodness - choices!!!

I like how the Tri-recs gives it more definition.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

That's really pretty. I love the secondary patterns that emerge with using two different blocks....personally I like the tri-recs combo the best.

MARCIE said...

Definitely The Tri-Recs Stars, in my opinion. The design gets lost in the other block. Love the way it is shaping up!

Heidi said...

it's really beautiful!
it looks great either way, but the tri-recs stars look very good.

Helen in the UK said...

The tri-rec stars give the quilt a totally different look!! What fun to try something slightly different :)

marjorie said...

wow. I was thinking of using tri-recs as a substitute for the album block. This is a lovely alternative ... much to think about.