Sunday, May 25, 2008

Of course I"ve got multiple projects going!


Yup, whats new? I always have more than one project going! First off, my favorite lilac bush is blooming in our yard! Don't you just love those flowers! And the smell is wonderful, although I can't bring them indoors, it is so strong I get a headache!

And a new peek at my Kentucky Wildflower quilt. I got the stems on while at mom's house!


I"ve got 3 baby quilts to get made. So I"m working on 2 of them right now. So just a peek at the fun fabrics! You'll have to wait to see the finished product later! (I've got 2 girl quilts to make and I"m loving this one - so I"m thinking I"m going to make a duplicate for it). The top buggy is my favorite one!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Diana said...

I just love that monkey fabric! What a great baby quilt.

Juliann in WA said...

I have the same problem with lilacs. Love them outside. Your applique pieces is really lovely.

Unknown said...

I can almost smell those lilacs from here - fabulous close up photos

Jan said...

You know my feelings about the monkey fabric...
Love the baby carriages! Great picture of the Lilacs. We have Wisteria down here instead of Lilacs and they are just gorgeous and run all over the fences and electrical poles and lines. Unfortunately none of them last very long.

meggie said...

Fantastic looking Lilac! I wish I could smell some.
Love your applique.
Baby quilts look interesting!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, I love lilacs and those are beautiful! Your baby quilts look so cute -- can't wait to see them finished

Unknown said...

Those lilacs are so BIG and beautiful.