Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I"m off for a few days.

I"m off for a week to visit my mom and sister and her family! It is my nephew's Confirmation this weekend and we are having a big confirmation/8th grade graduation/13th bday party for him! I'll be back later next week. (Thats him being a ham last summer when I took him to the Wisconsin Dells for a vacation)

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Have a great time!!!! Hurry back!!

Gina said...

Have a good trip.

love and hugs xxxx

Unknown said...

Have fun Dawn - we'll miss you :o)

Darcie said...

Enjoy! And safe traveling to you, Dawn!

Karen said...

ENJOY the time off, Dawn! You've been working way too hard!
Congrats to nephew and the family...lots of milestones to celebrate.

Libby said...

Have a great trip . . . put those new flip flops to good use *s*

Unknown said...

Have great time with your family.