Saturday, May 10, 2008

I did it!

I got Orange Crush Part 2 done! Woooo Hooo!

And here is a quick bulls-eye type charity quilt I made. Not much else, just busy running errands with the girls this weekend!

12 comments from wonderful readers:

Amanda said...

I really liked the blocks for Step 2. Step 3 is a doddle, so you'll be caught up in no time.

Karen said...

Hey! were you helping yourself to my scrap basket?? (She asks between hysteria giggles). Part 2 is looking good!! I'm on to step 3 today myself- so we'll be caught up soon. Go us...
Love the bullseye- oh to have more time to sew, don't you agree??
BTW..Happy Mom's Day!

Libby said...

Enjoy your time with the girls . . . Happy Mother's Day *s*

Elaine Adair said...

wow - those blocks are sooo neat! Good job.

Beertje Zonn said...

Your blocks are lovely!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn

Diane said...

Love your fabrics for the Orange Crush quilt (but then I always love your fabric choices).

YankeeQuilter said...

I need to get back to work on my crush project...yours looks great!

MARCIE said...

Your OC blocks look so tempting. I just love that block anyway--so many possibilities. Can't wait to see what it turns into!

Purple and Paisley said...

wow - your orange crush blocks look fabulous! =)

julieQ said...

So pretty! You are making such great progress on your OC...

Wendy said...

Great job on getting the second part done. I hope your weekend was fun with the girls.

Lynn Dykstra said...

Charity quilts are so fun to make, a chance to work on impulse. This one is adorable.