Monday, May 26, 2008

Orange Crush, and my silly dog!

I got 4 whole blocks made for part 5 of the Orange Crush mystery. I can't wait to see it all come together now!

Wanted to show you what my silly dog does when she wants attention. At night when I am working I put my laptop on the ottoman so I can watch TV and watch my stuff run. If Chloe wants attention she comes over and puts her head on my keyboard! And if I"m typing to puts her head on my hands and pushes down really hard so I can't type. I tried to snap a picture, but of course every time I tried to snap the pic she looked up! Silly girl.

18 comments from wonderful readers:

Vicki W said...

What's not to love about that face!

canquilt said...

Chloe is adorable! Aren't Border Collies the best. I can't imagine having any other breed now.

Tonya Ricucci said...

love the colors in your quilt blocks - that is going to be a gorgeous quilt. sweet Chloe - pretty darn smart.

Gina said...

My lab Stanley is exactly the same. His favourite trick is to lay his head on my foot when I'm sewing. It must be my pedal foot though.

love and hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Dopy dog! and mean, mean mummy for not paying her any attention! :o)

I agree with Tonya - love the fabrics in your orange crush quilt - can't wait to see how it turns out

meggie said...

Dogs bless this world! I could not live happily without ours.

Carol said...

Your Orange Crush blocks are just wonderful! I didn't start it cause I had too many things going on and now I'm sorry I didn't...LOVE IT! Chloe is as cute as she can be...they sure know how to get our attention! They add so much to our lives.

*karendianne. said...

Chloe is so sweet!!! And gosh I love fabrics you have in your blocks. Can't WAIT for it to come together.

Purple and Paisley said...

oh, wow! the colors in your orange crush blocks are fabulous! it is going to be beautiful...

Jeanne said...

Love your OC blocks! Chloe is doing everything but talking to get attention. She's a cutie.

Libby said...

Chloe has got it down to a science *s* Wish she could come over for a playdate with Harper . . . they would have such fun.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great blocks!!! Our dog Sandy used to do that with her head too when she wanted attention. It was so funny. Your dog is pretty.

Wendy said...

They know what will get your attention, it's so cute. My cat will get right in front of my sewing machine to get my attention. I love your new block.

julieQ said...

wow, I wish I would have chosen something other than orange, I think. Love your colors! Your dog is so sweet...and hard to ignore!

Sweet P said...

Your Orange Crush blocks are great. Your puppy has an adorable "love me" face.

Diane said...

As usual, your fabric choices are PERFECTION!

Nicole said...

Wish we could get our dogs together for a play date! Then we might get some sewing done!

Unknown said...

They use so many tricks to get attention, it is often so funny.