Friday, May 09, 2008

Busy Again

Yup, still busy at work - so just to let you know I"m alive - a little humor!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this - what's their problem? Tee Hee :o)))))

Unknown said...

Ok maybe the hole in the baby's nappy (diaper) might be a little risky :o)))))))

Elaine Adair said...

Sooooooo? Is there a man in that picture? And isn't HE just standing there, doing nothing? Mom is BUSY!!!!! don't bother her!

Libby said...

*yikes* Don't give my family any ideas *S*

Unknown said...

Maybe she will let them use the quilt now and then if they are cold?

StitchinByTheLake said...

Who took that picture at my house? They musta' snuck in!

Gypsy Quilter said...

The lampshade even! Very funny.

Lucy said...

too funny Dawn! I useit as the background on our computer.... I hear only regonizing sounds and laughs from my family members

Carin said...

LOL!! ROFL!!