Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just one more quilt


Thought I would just post a picture of one more quilt that caught my eye last night. I don't know what draws me to this quilt, but I"ve seen it done up before and I always like it! I love the shape of the flowers and that they are in an old jar. Simple but interesting background and borders. Thought I would just post it quick to add to the show!

4 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

I like it too! I think the color and the shape of the flowers is part of the appeal, but what nails it for me, is that scrappy inner border.
In my mind I tried to see the quilt without that border, and it gets pretty blah.
Great job on the photography Dawn !

Jen said...

This quilt is charming! I really like the shape of the flowers.

Dawn, I loved seeing the scrappy quilts you are working on, especially the Roman stripe. It is truly amazing what you can do with "scraps". Jen

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I love pots with flowers..and I love it when the flowers droop like that....I know exactly how they feel! *LOL* What a great quilt, and the bargello is coming along smashingly too!

Bonnie

dogquilter said...

What a charming quilt!! Love the personality that shines through too.

happy quilts!