Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chickens! Chickens! And more Chickens!

Sharon's chickens are too darn cute! The other day when I was looking for pictures of my old Christmas quilts I came across these old pictures of some chicken pin cushions I made for a bunch of friends! Was I crazy or what! But they were cute all lined up!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Sarah said...

I like them all bunched up together! Too cute!

Sarah

Lucy said...

Ohhh , so cute I never have seen those before. Oh what foot are they standing on ? I like them so much

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

*LOLOL* I love the wire tail feathers!!

Bonnie

Darcie said...

Those chicks are just too cute, Dawn! They remind me of the pin cushions that I saw when I was at Eagle Creek quilt shop in Shakopee MN. They have cushions on pedestals (?) like yours all over the store.

The feathers are too cute, too. I love wire stuff.

What nice gifts! I bet your friends were thrilled.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Bonnie beat me to it - I love the wire tail feathers too. And the pedestals. Lucky friends.

Quiltgranny said...

Well, everyone beat me to the comment on the wire tail feathers! I love these chickens too! I think I just gotta have the pattern so I can make them for next year!!! Thanks ever so much for sharing the line-up!