Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Xmas Wool Mat Finished!


Well I finished my Christmas wool table mat this weekend also! Just been too busy to post! So here you go - isn't it really fun!

The fun part of wool is you don't have to turn under or finish any edges - I like that part!

Now to find the perfect place to put it!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Sarah said...

Dawn -

I love the wool mat - especially the buttons around the edge! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah

Tonya Ricucci said...

Looks great, Dawn. Still love the design on the ornament.

Carolyn said...

Now to find the perfect place to put it!
posted by Dawn at 5:44 AM on Dec 07 2005

I think I know the perfect place...in my house!!! It's beautiful!

Quiltgranny said...

Hmmm, the perfect place to put it would be here at my house. Mayve Carolyn and I could share it? LOL!

Love the buttons, but I still love the snowflakes on rhe ornament the best!

Finn said...

Your christmas mat looks wonderful Dawn,high five for getting it done in time for this year! I may be able to claim that distinction some of these years...LOL

I love the look of it, and it seems to be in sync with your other quilts colors..*VBS* Love the whimsey of the buttons!

Nines said...

Oh, Dawn! How wonderful! I love wool work- but have never done much, myself. This one is very Maverick and untraditional and that is what I love about it! I also loved the chickens- what an adorable flock!