Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is this cool or what!

Look at the fun gift I got last night from my friend! She said she got it last week for me and has been dying for me to get home to give it to me! Isn't it fun! (Sorry the picture is so bad - it was hard to get a good one).

I also got in the mail this awesome package from Tak! Isn't her crochet doily wonderful! I wish I could make stuff like this. It is totally amazing! She is making a ton of them - you have to go check them out.

I also got this charm pack, pattern and awesome fabrics! Thank you Tak!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

What fun gifts...love the doily

Lori said...

Such a cute bracelet!! How fun to receive such great gifts.

Angela said...

That bracelet is too cute! That pattern looks really interesting! Great gifts!

Anonymous said...

I must agree that bracelot is darned cute!!

Karen said...

way cool bracelet, but boy oh boy do I loved the crochet doily.
Of course I still haven't gotten over your side trip to You-Know-Where in Nebraska!!
Karen

Ruth said...

I vote for the piano keys with red corners, but all three are good as are the suggestions. So now, maybe your decision is harder to make!

Darcie said...

LOVE the doily!!! It's a great shape...usually I see round ones.

Sa-weet bracelet! What are they going to come up with next?!