Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I worked on at Camp

So I bet you are wondering what I worked on at camp? Mostly I just played around and visited and laughed! I needed that! But here are a few of my things I worked on! Above are the luggage tags we made. It was one of our "make it, take it" projects. Luggage. Cruise. Aren't they awesome!

And our other make it, take it was little coin purses. I made one for myself and my 3 girls!




I worked on my confetti cake blocks. I have about 22 done. I need 36. This one has been going on for a few years. I work on them off and on!

And I made "Dow Jones" schnibble! I wanted something quick and easy. This was a fun one to do!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Janet O. said...

I really like the confetti cake blocks. They looked so familiar and I just realized they are about the same as the Granny Squares blocks I blogged about a few posts back. I haven't made any, but I sure want to.

regan said...

Love the luggage tags and key/coin purses! And those quilts are wonderful! What fun.....looks like you had a great time at camp!

Dawn said...

Cute projects. I have never gone to quilt camp or a retreat!
Looks like you had a great time.

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Love it all! I want the dow jones quilt!!

Barb said...

Your make and take projects are great! Love the luggage tags.
Cool quilts the red, black and green is great

Sue said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time. Love the luggage tabs, and the confetti cake blocks, and in fact everything!!
I have a recently made sewing box, looks the same but not antique. Lucky girl.

Gayle said...

Hubby & I just got home from a trip and I decided that I NEED to make us some luggage tags. Any way you can share the instructions? So cute!