Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2nd Raffle Quilt Done!

I finished my 2nd raffle quilt yesterday!!!! I'm done! I"m done! Now I can get back to doing some fun things without feeling so guilty!

Of course today I'm struggling to catch up with all the work I didn't get done during the holidays at work. So I'm a bit frazzled with all that!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

The Calico Cat said...

You go girl - that was quick! Hopefully they earn big bucks!

Nancy said...

Both of these quilts are beautiful. I'm betting they wished you had more future 8th graders coming up.

Joanne said...

Second one looks great, too, Dawn! You deserve a break!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Beautiful - very eye-catching. I love the orange star fabric and the border esp. Great job.

Finn said...

Another great job Dawn..play time...now!!!! Hugs, Finn