Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grade School Raffle Quilt #1 done, done, done!

See a theme here! I was a working maniac to finish "stuff" this weekend! I got the 2 grade school raffle quilts back last week and have the first one done with binding! Woooo Hooo!!! I'm a happy camper!

Oh and look closely on the right side.... I cannot get a picture of a quilt without Pooh Bear popping up somewhere in the pic. It is kind of funny, but also really a pain when I can't have a single picture without him in it! I usually try and cut him out, but this was too funny!

3 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Great quilt, love the colours and the gorgeous quilting!

Patty said...

pooh bear is a favorite around our house too. The quilt is so pretty.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Ooh, the spiral quilting is great. I love how this one came out.
Who knew Pooh was a cat - always having to see what it going on, getting in the way...