Friday, January 13, 2006

Say it ain't so.....















Say it ain't so, Joe, say it ain't so!

Yep that ran through my mind all day. Yesterday in IL we had bright beautiful sun and high 50's! Today - grey cloudy day and SNOW! And here I had planned a fun day with my friend tomorrow to Cedarburg, WI to antique and gift shop! Well we may still - we decided to wait and see what the weather is in the morning.

But in the spirit of things I have to share some photo's I got from a different friend in France that she sent from some email that has been passing along. The pictures are suppose to be from Versoix Switzerland (near Geneva City) and Leman Lake. If anything for those of you who the weather is too warm for it will cool you down!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That ice is amazing! Makes me very glad to be in Alabama.

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah

Tonya Ricucci said...

BRRrrrrrrr. Makes me glad to be in Cairo, but Alabama would work too.

Patty said...

It looks unreal. I thought we had some good ice storms here in Texas but I don't think we could beat that. We are so warm here, I may just make one of those pictures my desktop just so I can remember it is winter

quiltpixie said...

Love the photos. Glad you're not stuck in it, but very beautiful...

Darcie said...

Wow Dawn! Awesome pictures...or may I say *Ice-some?* ;-) It is too bad that so much beauty also usually brings so much hardship.

Thanks for sharing!