Saturday, January 28, 2006

Liberated 2 (too)....


OK, here were the quick pictures I tried to post last night.....

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

Love the beginnings of your liberated log Dawn!! And your lecture notes are wonderful..she is a fun gal, isn't she??? Very much a midwestener. She does hold retreats on Beaver Island, but I think she's book pretty far in advance..just a thought..*VBG*

quiltpixie said...

yup, these pics suggest that you're "liberated". you go girl! :-)

Cher said...

woohoo...sounds like too much fun! glad to hear it was beyond your expectations...as I am sure you were not quite expecting to want to sew all night...they look great

Tonya Ricucci said...

Dawn, your log cabins are looking great. Now keep working on them (after you've posted everything about the class first, of course) while you're still enthusiastic.

They still have the sign-up forms available at Gwen's site for the retreat in Sept/Oct, so they might not be booked up yet. Sure wish I could go.

YankeeQuilter said...

Thanks for directing me to your "Star Quilt" posting for Finn...great quilt! Love those colors. Every once an awhile my shelf of amish solid starts calling to me....

It also helps me see how Liberated/liberating these wonky log cabins are for you!

Siobhan

Darcie said...

Your Repros are looking great liberated!

Laura said...

Your blocks look great! I love the solid quilt also! Of course I have a thing for solid fabrics. I don't think her retreats are held on Beaver Island anymore. I think they are inland at some resort.