Friday, May 19, 2006

Remember the snowmen?

Remember the snowmen BOM my mom got me for xmas? Well I finished one more block, and am working on another - then once again I"ll be all caught up! Just in time for installment 5 to come next week!

Just sweet and short today, but I was so happy I am making progress in the sewing dept that I had to post it!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Kim West said...

I really like that - do you have the name of the BOM handy and the designer's name? I may have to try and search out the pattern - My SIL loves snowmen.

Joanne said...

He's cute. I'm happy I'm making progress in the sewing room, too!

Melanie said...

What is it that charms us with snowmen and pumpkins? Can you ever really have too many snowmen or pumpkin quilts?!?!? I've said before, We generally have snow for 6 months a year, and yet I still can wait to drag out those snowmen quilts every year... He's too cute...
Take care--- Melanie

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hmmm, I didn't think snowmen where supposed to drink hot chocolate...
Cute block and hurrah for progress.

KC Quilter said...

So cute, cute, cute!

Darcie said...

Cuter than cute, Dawn...all of them!