Friday, September 15, 2006

Flying Geese and Mittens

Thought I would post some pictures of all the cute mittens and snowman blocks for the block drawing from camp. But first I had to share a really cute Flying Goose quilt. 2 other people were working on the small flying geese quilt I had just made at camp! I had my finished one there also so we hung them up and they were so cute. But I LOVED this version.








10 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

That is such a nice little flying geese strippy - yet another one on my to do list!

KC Quilter said...

GREAT shots! Sounds like you had a wonderful camp experience--and without the mosquitos and poison ivy LOL!

Patti said...

Wow! Never thought there could be so many different ways to portray a snowman. How fun!

Brigitte said...

hi Dawn, I love your snowmen! wouldn't it be a good idea to start a private snowmen SWAP? ;-)

quiltpixie said...

such an interesting assortment of blocks/patterns. I find it hard to shoose a "favorite"

Joanne said...

Thanks for all the eye candy! I loved seeing all the snowmen and mittens and all the quilts from camp!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Very fun to see all the wall displays - thanks for taking so many photos to share!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Libby said...

All of the blocks are so cute -- I particularly love the "Hula" girls -- just gave me a chuckle. Your camp sounds so fun.

Finn said...

Hey GF, love the snowmen!! I see several of the gals made what looks like the one from Wear Warm Clothes" book..*VBS* Lots of individual styles there...the Hawiian ones are a hoot! Ya right!! A snowperson in a hula skirt..LOL
Sorry, please forgive me, I still like YOURS the best of all of them!!! Hugs, Finn

Darcie said...

Thanks for sharing all of the terrific pics of your Camp, Dawn. Looks like a ton of inspiration hanging in every inch of the room!