Friday, September 29, 2006

Look at what came in the mail today!

Well I went out to get the mail today - dreading even more bills (with 2 in college it seems they come every day for tuition! :)) and what did I find! A package from Quilt Pixie! She sent a package to thank me for the Gees Bend Stamps. That was sooo nice of you Donna! Thank You!

The above "box" was in the package. I"m guessing she made it. It is soooo cool! Now I"m tempted to try them. I opened the box and found a bunch of charms and some gorgeous earth tone batiks - Oh my gosh - MY COLORS!

Thank you so much! That was way too nice!


8 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

glad you like it. Enjoy, I'm sure enjoying the stamps :-)

Libby said...

A delicious treat for sure *s*

Darcie said...

Pretty! Aren't quilting friends the best!

May Britt said...

Nice box and fabric. Does she collects stamps I could collect some stamps from Norway to her.

Shelina said...

When I saw that box, I thought it looks like a treasure chest, sure to hold real goodies inside, and I was right! Both the box and the goodies inside are a real treasure.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

What a happy, fun mail day!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Cher said...

nothing beats quilty stuff in the mail, especially an unexpected gift!

Laura said...

Lucky you! Those fabrics are perfect and what an awesome box, I will say it again, quilters are the best!