Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My new Home

I always tease Nancy that I"m going to live in her cabin! She says it is fine as long as I don't want heat, water or plumbing!

Sometimes I just tell my family I'm going to buy me a Tumbleweed Tiny House and live in our backyard by myself! Check these out - aren't they adorable! Course a more scenic remote location would be nicer than my backyard!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Libby said...

Oh my -- those are the cutest houses. I think I will ponder all the places I would want to put my Tiny House *s*

Melanie said...

My tiny house must have a bathroom, running water, electricity would be a perk.A fully stocked fridgand a sewing room.

Spoiled I guess----
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Adorable : that's the exact word !
Thanks ! Now I have a wonderful image to keep in mind, when I go to sleep tonight.....

quiltpixie said...

a granny cottage just for me!!!

Darlene said...

I must have a Tiny House - oh my goodness those are adorable!

Darcie said...

Too cute! I love how Nancy's little house looks like it's coming right out from those tree roots beneath it.

Or is it?!?

Dianne said...

Well those are just about perfect, aren't they, Dawn? Now of course, in those settings, even a shack would look good...but still!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I think every busy woman needs one of those Tumbleweed Tiny Houses - they look like such peaceful, little retreats!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Lily Mulholland said...

What a great place to do a spot of quilting :)

Lucy said...

I see myself in that little house too... Hé maybe a park with only quilters :-)

Granny said...

Those little houses are so cute!! Just looking at them makes me realize how much clutter I own!

Judy L.