Friday, August 18, 2006

It finally Came!!!!

I finally got the "Collaborative Quilting" book today! After waiting and waiting for amazon, I gave up and ordered it from Barnes and Noble about a week and a half ago. And it came today! And just as everyone has said it is wonderful! It made me want to rush home and play!
I'm sharing a few of my favorite pictures but I'm only about 30 pages into the book and it has 250 pages! Oh what a wonderful weekend this is going to be!!!!


8 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

ooooh I missed the bnasket quilt when I read through my copy, will have to go back and look a little harder :-)

Libby said...

What a happy way to occupy the weekend. Glad your book arrived. I've had the same situations with Amazon in just last week. Yeah B&N.

just jenn said...

Love those pictures!

Tonya Ricucci said...

My copy will be here soonish, I'm eagerly anticipating it. Enjoy your reading!

I'm surprised at some of these quilts. They look so tame compared to what I was expecting (ie Freddy Moran bright colors with black and white)

sewprimitive karen said...

Thank you for posting pix from the book; the basket quilt would be so ideal for using up scraps.

Cher said...

good feedback, I need to go buy my copy -soon! thanks for the sharing of photos from it.

The Calico Cat said...

Love the beach quilt...(Especially how it is posed.)

Laura said...

I am jealous you got your book! I am still waiting on mine from Amazon. Wonder what is up with that? I love your little Jo quilt, I have always been attracted to that one.