Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nice Matters....

Well, I've been so busy getting child #3 ready to go off to her first year of college and meeting child #1's boyfriend for the first time I haven't had any quilting time, and therefore didn't have much to say! Course I could go on and on about the kids - but then they roll their eyes and say "Moooommmmm!" And now at least I can let you all know I"m still alive!

Well tonight I was trying to look at a few blogs and saw that Libby was so NICE and gave me a Nice Matters Award! How awesome is that! I've never won a blogger award like this before. I just feel bad that I don't have more time lately. I wish I had more time to spend with each and everyone of your blogs. Hopefully once school starts again and "IF" work slows down a bit I will be able to again! Of course now I don't feel so nice! How in the world am I ever going to pick only 5 people.

So I decided to pick some that I know haven't recieved the award yet, and to leave Libby off since she gave it to me. Not that even that helps much. So please know that there are so very many of you who I would love to give this to - but that would make the post way too long. So hopefully you'll visit these people who I know in person, and make some new friends.



Sossy at Sossy Quilts




Bonnie at Quiltville's Quips and Snips (of course since she got me started on all this)!


OK, so I listed 7 instead of 5 - oh well!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Lucy said...

ohh Dawn, blushes, blushes....
what an honor :-)

Judy said...

Oh crap...I think named me too...I totally forgot! Nice is just what you are Dawn!!

Laura said...

Why thank you very much dear friend!!!

meggie said...

That is the fun part about bloggers- we can break the rules whenever we like!
Congratulations.

ForestJane said...

WTG!

I also like the pink and blue and white tablecloth in the post before this one... very pretty and makes me want to try a pink and blue quilt now. :)

Betty said...

Oh Dawn thanks so much, I hope to get back to my "real life" after this weekend! life has been crazy and the Nice award made my day! hugs Betty