Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!! Hope your feeling better and take it easy today.

And even thought she is feeling rotten look at what she finished for me yesterday! The colors are a bit muted and shaded (but I really wished they looked like this for real!) so Bonnie could get a good picture of the quilting - yes it is her famous fans! Don't the fans look perfect on this quilt! I've had this quilt top done now for years and years. Just never knew how to quilt it. So when I was cleaning up I came across it and said - "yup, it needs Bonnie's fans!". Bonnie is working on another quilt of mine once she feels better so it will be a bit yet before I take a full picture with the binding on - so guess you have something to look forward to!

Thank you so much Bonnie! And I hope you have a very Wonderful Birthday!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

It's a beauty. What's it called? Like I need anything else on my plate *s*

sossy said...

I love all the sewing things on the quilt. A very qute pattern. Is it mostly applique? Is the sewing machine applique or pieced? Just out of curiousity, do you name your quilts when you put labels on them?

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt... it's funny how pulling out andold quilt and finishing it is like find a new friend. I always fall in love with them.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! What a great design. Bonnie's quilting is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous quilt. I hope someday to be half as talented as Bonnie in the longarm quilting category!
And I can't believe those neon fabrics came out of your studio for your retreat!

Laura said...

The fans are perfect! I have this pattern printed and on my to do list!