Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snowmen Progress

I hadn't had time to touch my snowmen Hot Chocolate project since September. I finally worked on it yesterday! I got the above block done and 2 others almost done! Click on Hot Chocolate if you want to see my last post about it and what it looks like.

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Oh -- they are so cute *s*

Anonymous said...

One word - CUTE!!!!

Rae said...

So Cute

Anonymous said...

fun snow guys - we are out of hot chocolate here but it is the perfect day for a cup of something hot
thanks for stopping by my blog

Anonymous said...

I love your snowmen! They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love your snowmen. And this morning I woke up to snow!!!!! It started to snow last night and it is still here. But not for long I guess. It is said it will rain later today :(

Anonymous said...

How cute they are !

Unknown said...

in answer to your comment on my blog - she's playing rugby, not soccer - don't say that in front of her as she reckons soccer's for softies! Rugby is more akin to American Football but probably rougher, and they don't wear anything like as much padding - check out www.rfu.com for 'the real thing' (vbg) and yes Beckham is coming to the US but as talented a soccer player as he is he wouldn't last 30 seconds on a rugby pitch :o)

sossy said...

Great snowmen. I looked at the earlier post and it is going to be adorable all together. I alwyas wanted to do a block of the month quilt, but haven't ever splurged on one yet. Would be fun to get something each month to do though. This one your doing reminds me of the pattern Mary and the others passed out at camp. I am still doing the buttonhole stitch around all my snowmen on mine, but this one inspires me to pull it out more when watching tv so I can get it done. Hope you guys have a good time at Miss Mary's!

Anonymous said...

Cute snowmen Dawn!