Monday, January 29, 2007

Just a bit more....

A bit more to tempt you... I"m so far behind at work I won't have time to sew much this week, so I thought I would drag this out just a bit more.... But this gives you a pretty good idea of what it is.

Oh and for those of you who think this is for someone else - NOPE - it is mine! My good friend in Australia sent me the pattern and the fabrics and I just LOVE it! And believe it or not I love lime green!

16 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Looks good - if you like lime green... lol

Of course I'M wanting to see it in 'my' colors, wouldn't those leaves look good in different foresty greens, on a blue sky background? *grins*

Are the branches going to be arranged parallel to each other like they are now, or will they be connected with triangle slices, to spread them out like fingers on a hand?

Anonymous said...

This looks like it will a fun and cheerful quilt...I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole thing will look when you get it all together!

Anonymous said...

WOW...it's georgious. I understand you want this for yourself. The colours are so lovely.

Unknown said...

this is looking better and better by the minute - can't wait to see how it turns out :o)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Dawn, I just adore it! It's just lovely!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Anonymous said...

I love that lime green, too. Very nice .. can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Spetacular. Great colours. You must keep it of course.

Anonymous said...

How neat!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn. That's so cool!! Those colors are so wonderful together. I'll have to make a note of that for the future!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning quilt - I love it! What great Aussie friends you have. Who are they? Can they send me some of the same? (vbg)

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

I would have never have guessed this! Love that lime green!

Anonymous said...

ooh! is that the Jan Mullen pattern? I have it and have made a few leaves... but they don't look like yours. Love it!

Tonya Ricucci said...

you have me completely stunned. You love lime green??? wow. what an incredibly fun, bright quilt. I'm thrilled you are keeping it, but sorry you are busy at work.

Anonymous said...

Color me STUNNED. It's great, Dawn!

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh no are we all getting listed as anonymouses?? Karen here. Very pretty quilt, Dawn!