Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What will it be????

I"ll let you guess (and be shocked by the colors and fabrics) of the pieces I have all cut for my retreat this weekend with Laura and Linda. I also found out Sossy is going to stop by to say hi with her son! Oh and stop by Sossy's blog and tell her Congratulations - she got her braces off this week!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Won't see you all until next Tuesday......

16 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Dunno, but whatever it is it will be nice & bright and beautiful! (I love those Jan Mullen bright fabrics!)

Anonymous said...

I thought I was mentally prepared for something different when I read your post to PFAQ - but I wasn't prepared for this! So completely not you! Unless you have a second personality hidden inside you and you are just now letting break free. I can't imagine what you are making, but I'll just bet it's not for you!

Anonymous said...

You must be making something for me!!!! :) Love those colors. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I just don't know -- it will be colorful for sure. I'll be waiting.

Anonymous said...

No idea, but it will be luminous !!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't guess...we'll all be witing to see. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love those fabrics. I can't wait to see what you make with them.

Anonymous said...

Lime green is fast becoming one of my favourite colours - it's so mouth watering and happy :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the turquoise, but have never been much of a fan of either orange OR lime green... well, not a 'real' lime green, limes have a nice color. I guess it's yellow bright neon green I don't like.

ForestJane will be a forest green girl forever... lol

Anonymous said...

I like lively colours and these are fine like your blog that I look everydays.ciao ciao excuse my mistake in the writing.

Unknown said...

Love those colours - a bit of a step away from your comfort zone there Dawn - but it does us all good to do something different now and then :o) Looking forward to seeing how this all turns out

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

That will brighten your winter! have a good weekend and thanks for the tumbler lesson, tracey

Anonymous said...

Colours with a spring smell!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, what fun colours.

Anonymous said...

Beautifull colors that brigthens up and make you happy :-D Shall be fun to see what you are going to make of it.

Anonymous said...

Zowie, pretty colors.