Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Baubles

While at mom's I started on my Christmas Bauble ornaments. Aren't they cute! Got these 2 done. I'm making 4 more of different designs. If your interested in the pattern it is called "Xmas Berry Baubles" by Hatched and Patched in Australia.

16 comments from wonderful readers:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So cute!

May Britt said...

They are sooooooo cute. Are you using wool to make them. Have never worked with wool fabric before, but it looks so nice.

antique quilter said...

adorable love that house one anything with houses on it gets my attention!
how are you doing???
Kathie

Karen said...

Cute, cute! The ornaments would make good package decorations for your quilting friends too.

*karendianne. said...

Aww, I love these. What adorable little sweeties.

Karen said...

well how cute are these!
Karen

Lori said...

I love Hatched and Patched designs!!! These are so cute!!!

Barb said...

I love them - the house with the tree is the cutest ever!

Loris said...

These are really cute! Nice work!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

I will take the one with the house and the cute tree. Unless there is a snowman one, in that case I want a snowman. Haha, aren't you glad you have a daughter that loves your quilting?!

Carol said...

VERY CUTE!

Jan said...

Cute. You fascinate me on how much you get done and work full time.

Micki said...

I love the pattern, and I will have to try it...It is so pretty! I have enjoyed reading your blog today, and hope we get to know each other.
Micki

Chookyblue...... said...

oh these are so cute........will have to check if I have this pattern........I have been working on several of anni's patterns.......

Carole said...

They are adorable! I have the angel one! I received it as a gift from one of Donna's (Chookyblue) Secret Santa swap! I just love it! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Tiffany said...

I love these ornaments!!