Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

My treat for the day! The trick - someone told me these had 0 calories! And yes I know they are on a xmas plate, I had to use my new plate for something!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Pat said...

Those cookies look so good. And why not use your new plate. Christmas is in the stores already. LOL

Paula said...

I found your blog today and WOW! I love it. I have been reading it for hours. I love all your quilts.
I am a new quilter (1yr)and I am hooked. I have so many projects I want to do that I scare myself.
I live in WI.,right in the middle of the state. (Wausau) I am wondering where in IL you are.
Keep on stitchin
Paula

Marga (MarPie) said...

What I can see of your palte I love, but what's on it ..........no thanks.
It is orange!!!

Karen said...

I wouldn't have known it was a Christmas plate unless you had said so. I was too busy wanting to lick the icing off the cookies.

Carole said...

I believe you! I love frosted cookies! Ya know, I was reading that this fattening stuff is all in your head. That is, weight gain is a function of your thoughts! Something about stressing the body out as you are eating because you feel guilty. So, now I eat and no longer feel guilty! ;o) It's working! lol Enjoy the cookies and please save some for me! Cheers!

antique quilter said...

how exciting!
wish I could come with you!
I have a dream to go to Australia
Kathie
if you need a care package of fabric just let me know !!!!