Saturday, January 16, 2010

4 more days till quilt fun!

Only 4 more days till I got to quilt with some of my best friends! I can't wait. Question is - I"ve been so busy this week I haven't had time to figure out what I"m going to take to work on! Maybe I'll just go and visit and eat!!!!

I did finish a few weeks ago some more brownstone blocks. So thought I would share those with you.


13 comments from wonderful readers:

Lissa Jane said...

Oh me likey lotsy! dunno why I am typing like a three year old speaks, but I LOVE these blocks.. you have been one busy possum!!!


Lissa

Shelley said...

I love the brownstone blocks!.. The colors and the different looks you get by placing colors in different spots. You need to take this quilt with you and get it done so I can see the finish!:)

Barb said...

Visiting and eating sounds good.... Hope you have fun, which there is no hoping, you will have fun...like your blocks!!

Janet said...

You'll find something to take, it sounds like the retreats I go on. The blocks are looking great.

Tamera said...

Those are pretty, pretty, pretty!

Lori said...

I like those blocks a lot! Can't wait to see what else you get accomplished at your retreat.

Anonymous said...

Really love these blocks! Very nice :o)

Karen said...

Visiting and eating sounds good to me. Wish I could join you.
I really like your blocks. How many more do you plan to make?

Material Mary said...

I always enjoy stopping by for a visit to see what you are up to and as usual, I was not disappointed. Love the spool quilt, the brownstone blocks, the clothespin dresses and the sewing machine song and last but not least, the organization. I need to follow this great example and get organized!!
Mary

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love those blocks Dawn.

Jenny in Belgium said...

Just love those blocks, makes me want to start them as well but I have so many other projects on the go that I need to finish :-((
Jenny

Jeanne said...

Love your blocks and fabrics! The tumbler quilt is gorgeous, also. Very
nice work.

The Speckled Hen said...

I love your tumbler block - now I know what to do with all the homespuns I have been collecting for years.