Sunday, January 31, 2010

More notebook covers

Wheh! My sister had asked me to make 3 more note pad covers for her to cheer up some friends that were having a hard year. So I spent this weekend making 3 for the jr legal size pad's and then 3 of the little notebook ones! Aren't they cute! The little notebook ones are for my sister, a bday gift for me to give and one for me!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Such nice bright colors. They are sure to make someone's day.

Lori said...

Very sweet! Love the fabric and perfect for a good cheer.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!! Better yet...spying a gorgeous spool quilt too!

Vivian said...

You've been busy, buy. Great fabrics on the notebook covers, and I'm also drooling over the quilt underneath your display.

antique quilter said...

these are adorable...both sizes are good.
one for the purse and one for the tote bag! I am always looking for notepaper for a quilt idea that pops into my head while driving, waiting at school pick up, flute lesson...you get the idea!
happy fabrics for sure these will perk up your DS friends for sure.

Kathie

Barb said...

These are charming! sure to cheer anyone!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Those are super cute mom!! Love the fabrics!

Wendy said...

These are soooo adorable. I want to make one too!

Thimbleanna said...

They're adorable!!! I have some notebooks I'd like to cover too -- thanks for the inspiration!

Janet said...

They are great gift ideas! They look so good with the fabrics you've chosen.