Monday, January 18, 2010

Looky!!!!!!

I got a belated xmas gift tonight! Look at my new shawl! I've been drooling over all these awesome shawls a friend of mine makes. She has all colors and designs and they are so gorgeous. And whenever I see one of you make one I just drool over them too.

Well tonight I got my very own!!!! Isn't it just drop dead gorgeous! I have no idea how to take a good picture of the intricate design, so I hope this looks ok. And don't you just love the color! I love this green!

All I can say is - OMG! OMG! Thank you Julie!

12 comments from wonderful readers:

antique quilter said...

omg what a beautiful shawl
amazing gift.
Kathie

Anonymous said...

What a stunner, the patience that goes in to the making of it, wonderful

cheers
Christine

Karen said...

oh Dawn, it is just beautiful. What a thoughtful gift to treasure!
I owe you a very long email....
soon, I promise!

Barb said...

gorgeous!
you're ready for the Opera!
barb

Lori said...

Very pretty and so much work to make! What a treasure!!

Vicki W said...

OMG ir right! It's beautiful.

Karen said...

So delicate looking. I like the color very much, too.

Hooks, Pins and Needles said...

You Lucky Lucky girl...

Lea said...

OMG!!!!! IT is very gorgeous, Lucky you!!!!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

A treasure for a lifetime

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gypsy Quilter said...

That is a phenomenal piece of hand work. You're very lucky.